(car horns honking and traffic sounds)
- My name is Doug Bailey and my job is to optimize
Mr. Trump's online communications
of mostly by howhe uses Twitter.
I have to keep up with his stashes of cell phones,
iPads, basically anything he could tweet from
at a moment's notice.
- Go away, I'm taking a dump.
- No, you're not.
- Yes, I am.
- Well, then who just tweeted
"Hillary Clinton is a secret Mexican"
on your feed?
- See? Everyone says so.
- Alright, well, I'm gonna,
I'm gonna be in my office.
Don't forget to wash your hands.
Look, Mr. Trump likesto speak his mind, okay?
And what's beautiful about Twitter is that it lets
him speak his mind directly to the American people.
And my carefully managing access to his phones,
we can be sure that his feed never becomes over-saturated.
- [Interviewer] So your job is to stop him from tweeting?
- No, no, no.
No, (laughs) it's to help him tweet more.
Just less frequently.
- [Interviewer] Are you worried
that he's tweeting right now?
- Oh, no, no, no, no.
I'm never worried about his tweeting.
Besides I've got his phones right here.
- [Interviewer] Uh, are those?
(electronic notification sound)
Oh, no, no, no.
No, no, no, Mr. Trump!
Mr. Trump, Asians can vote!