("Hail to the Chief" by James Sanderson)
- Hello my fellow Americans,
this is my anger translator, Luther.
- Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. day.
A day in which we celebrate a great leader.
- And all y'all do is remember him one day a year
and then name some lame ass streets
after him, fuck y'all.
- Now more than ever, it's important that we remember
his message of peace.
- And I will punch you in the mouth
if you do not remember Martin Luther King, Jr.'s
message of peace.
- He taught us that oneman can raise awareness
and make social change.
- Because of Martin Luther King, Jr.
I can walk into any white man's house
without invitation andsay, "This my house now.
"Get the fuck out."
- Nope, nope, no you can't.
- You cannot do that, Luther.
Stop making shit up, damn!
- I mean, you haven't done that, right?
- I got to make some phone calls.