- [Narrator] For some, life's simple.
- So what's your deal man, what do you do?
- I'm a comedian.
- Aw, you hate to hear that.
- [Narrator] For David, nothing's easy.
- It's like if I was 5% funnier, I'd be a millionaire.
And if I was 30% less funny,
I'd be a multimillionaire.
- [Narrator] But when times arehard, the laughs are harder.
- We're here protesting the lack of diversity on campus.
There's too many white males, like you.
- Jesus pal, you make melook like Nat King Cole.
- You gotta pay your taxes everybody, 1040.
- What had happened was, I went into a coma in my 20s.
I mixed ambien with a Terrence Malick movie.
- Wow, you must've been in a dark place.
- I was.
- [Narrator] See what'sgot everyone talking.
- Fuck off.
- Fuck you.
- Are you fucking kidding me man?
- No body wants to fuck you.
- Fuck off.
- This is a library.
- [Narrator] Starring David Angelo.
- Is he dead?
- [Narrator] John Mulaney.
- This isn't exactly thenetworking opportunity
I thought it would be.
- [Narrator] And introducing Andrew Michaan?
So if fun is your thing,
- The late night parties, the loud music, the wild sex?
I mean those are things Ireport to the cops all the time.
- [Narrator] Come along for the ride.
Tune in October 3rd.
- Well let me see if I can clear my schedule.
- [Narrator] And we'll promise.
- I'd tell ya, nothing's ea--
- [Narrator] Nothin's Easy.