- Let's give it up for all our roasters tonight.
Our judges, Anthony and Whoopie.
All the comedians that came out tonight.
For people that are wondering on Twitter, that's The Wave,
Jamar Neighbors, Jeremiah Watkins, and Willie Hunter.
Give it up for The Wave one time.
Anybody have any hurt feelings?
You guys alright?
Matthew, are you okay?
You looked a littlestunned earlier tonight.
Are you okay?
- I'm great.
- [Jeffrey] I'm good? - Yeah.
- [Jeffrey] Are you drunk yet?
- No, I'm trying to gethigh later, but yeah.
- Whoopie, I think you got another date.
Any advice for these comedians
starting out in their careers, Whoop?
Some of them are finishing.
- They only thing I'm gonna say to you all, you know,
making people laugh is really hard,
and you love doing it.
And that's why we love watching,
'cause you can see how much you dig it.
And not everybody can do it.
It's a great art form.
Keep it up.
'Cause you're all we need now
to get through whatever the fuck's coming in any country.
You know, I'm not talking aboutany country in particular,
but in case some shit goes down that's kinda fucked up,
we really are gonna need you, okay?
- Well said, my friend.
Anthony, any advice forsome young roasters?
- No advice, you guys all did great.
Like if the lineups had been different,
if you had been againstdifferent people,
we might see different winners tonight.
You guys were all fantastic,
and honestly I regret all my votes.
I wish we could go backand change everything,
and just have a show about the girl in the wheelchair.
- Can it be a showabout where you help me
take a shower later tonight?
- [Voiceover] Damn.
- I didn't know you wereinto urine, but sure.
- You're not making mewanna fuck you any less.
- Baby, that would be impossible.
- [Voiceover] Awkward.
- [Blonde Woman] You made them hate you.
- You guys don't get real humor.
They have editors for this.
- Give it up for the whole show.
You guys were a great crowd.
Thank you everybody.
We'll see you tomorrow night
with Seth Rogen and Jimmy Kimmel.
- [Voiceover] Battle, battle, battle, battle, battle!