- ♪ I know a town
♪ Where letters dwell
♪ Come to Alphabet City and learn to spell ♪
♪ Alphabet City, yeah
- Today's episode, the letter...
- Hello, you wanted tosee me, Mayor?
I sure did.
I got a very important jobfor you.
What kind of job?
- Ha![glass shatters]
Cut the bullshit.
You know exactlywhat kind of job it is.
- Who's the target?
- Her name is G.
Now, I need her taken care of,professionally.
- Well, then,you're in luck,
'cause I don't make 'em.
My clients are neverdisappointed.
- If you can,make it quick.
- I'll do anything you want,
as long as you gotthe money.
- Once I leave this office,that's it.
There's no turning back.
You sure that'swhat you want?
- Politics isa dirty business.
Sometimes, you have totie up loose ends,
especially when those loose endsare threatening to...
Go public with photosof your member.
- Sounds like we'd betterget right on it.
G sends her regards.
- What the hell you thinkyou're doing, son?
- Like I said...
[gun cocks back]
My clients arenever disappointed.
- Nothing personal, old man.
- ♪ Alphabet City, yeah