- Rose Battle'sprofessional wrestling.
It's all big hits, it's all huge pop.
- If you want somethingnot to be mentioned,
you should be on the show.
- I love when peopleare banging on the walls
because a joke is so good,
and they're yelling out, "Oh my God!"
- Only one will survive.
(hard rock music) (audience cheering)
- It's a weird way to go on television
to know that you're about to be brutally made fun of.
- He seems like a really nice guy,
and I can't wait to kick his teeth down his throat.
- The research I did for this battle
was mostly spending five years
being friends with teenaged alcoholic.
- I know Keith so well, and he's had a horrible life.
There's a lot to pull from.
- I researched a lot toprepare for the battle.
Watched a lot of the roasts and I ate a roast.
- Just see what she hits me with
and hopefully be quickon my toes, on my feet.
- Any single one of them could be the joke of the night.
You're always up against a knockout.
- It needs to be quick,mean, and clever.
Right to their bones, make 'em hurt.
- I wanna ask Jeff if I just sit on him
and spin like a dreidel if I can move on to the next round.
- Rose Battle is super calculated.
Like every syllable of ever joke is picked for a reason.
- You stutter at all, you're done.
- I'll be nervous 'cause it's
just not really what I usually do.
- I've tried to roast myself, and honestly,
it's like what can I do to me that God hasn't already?