- I love the judges, they're the best.
- Very nice, very accurate, everything like that.
- I wish Jeff would've been mean to me,
'cause I would've loved to tease Jeff.
But he's so nice.
- That was awful.
It was like a contest of who could be least awful,
and that in itself, Ifound very entertaining.
- Well, Patrick looks like one of the kids from Stand by Me,
and Shaun looks like the corpse they find.
- The judges were very mean.
Mike Lawrence, mean. Lisa Lampanelli, mean.
Norton, mean. Jay Pharoah, mean.
He hated them all.
- Yeah, I know most of them.
They're a bunch of dicks.
- You said, "yarmulke,"and I was interested.
- Who the fuck is this lesbian? Who?
- Wait, I'm a lesbian, he's a lesbian,
are you sure you know what lesbian means?
It's not just Jewish guy with glasses.
You need to brush up on your Greek.
- Yeah, I mean, it's their job to shit on you.
And that's a bad job to have.
- You're a fucking weirdo,
and that's very obviousjust by looking at you.
- Oh, I know. Oh, I know.
- Very astute.
They're well-qualified for the job.
- I agree.
- The Wheelchair, Greg Walloch.
- Greg, I mean, I don'tlook at you as disabled,
I look at you as able to make people laugh.
So I gotta, I gotta.
- I see both, I see both, but.
- When he said, "Her boobs went different directions,"
I think that was false.
She has great boobs.
- When Metta talks, it's like reading
a Choose Your Own Adventure book.
- They were tough, but fair.
They were like loving, very, very mentally ill parents.
- Now I know why a Puerto Rican would date this girl.
She looks like something you snake
into a car window to jimmy it open.
- I like Jeff Ross.
I don't know why when he talks,
Rosie O'Donnell's voice comes out.
- If you were gonna takeone of these two comics
on one of your world tours,
which one would you take to open for you?
- Brian Moses.
- Great judging.
Really proud of them.