- This is The Belly Room, and this is where it all started.
- It's a very special place,
it's sort of a comics-only vibe.
- I think I forgot my jokes, fuck.
- So, will they, don't worry.
- Jessie's a...
- Fucking patience.
- Let me take a shit on that paper,
so there's something funny on it.
- When a joke bombs,
it's like falling backwards through a window.
- You look like the hottest waitress
in the North Dakota Denny's.
- But when a joke kills up here in the Belly Room,
- I was excited when I heard Joe did drag,
until I realized it wasn't behind a pickup truck.
I basically want to commit hate crimes
that I get a trophy for.
- What's the podcast called, WTF, Who the Fuck?
- No, it's WTF, Who's this Faggot.
- There's a thing called The Wave.
They're like a gorilla sketch team, it's insane.
- [Voiceover] Yeah!
- This should be really good.
- That's the kind of theatrics one does
when they don't write jokes.
- You only roast the ones you love, and
I mean, I don't love him.
- Can you scoot over bro, thank you.
- Because he's Mexican,but I like him.
George is no stranger to stereotypes,
because he's stolen Sonys, Samsungs, JVCs,
pretty much any stereotype you can get out of a Honda.
- It's the loveliest kind of joke, because it's personal,
because a good roast joke requires knowing you.
- You know what Guy,you wish you had my hair
because guys, when they ride you,
have to grab onto your neck fat.
- [Voiceover] It works for us.
- Some of these comics have nothing to lose, and
everything to gain by killing in the roast battle.
- [Voiceover] I like it, I like it.