- Okay, guys, I knowyou have been getting
a little bored with the productsthat we have been selling,
so today isvery exciting,
'cause we are going to startselling a new product!
- Well, that's the thing though,is I don't sell products.
I sell, like, vibes,and right now
the only vibe I'm catching isthat you looking good, girl.
- Down, boy.- Ow!
- Now, I could readoff of some
boring, oldproduct info pamphlet,
but I thought it would bea lot more fun
if we brought in the inventorof the product himself,
so put your hands togetherfor Fireman Ted, huh?
- Huh.Thank you, thank you.
Thank you, Miss Murphy,very much.
- Oh, well, thank you,Fireman Ted.
I thank all of youfor your time.
Let's just saythat one night you're out
with your best friendsand extended family
enjoying a couple of plattersof Johnsonville brats
when suddenly,you smell heavy heavy smoke,
and you turn aroundonly to find
that you are all trappedby a raging fire.
Blinded by the smoke,you call out to your buddies,
"Hey, buddies, where are ya?Where are ya?"
but they can't hear you becauseof the roar of the raging fire,
and they cannot respondbecause of the noxious smoke
that is searing their lungs.- [coughs]
- And then they die,
and I'm talkingcrispy critter dead.
And you spendthe rest of your life
just wishing there wassomething you could have done
to prevent that horror.
The Smoke Cutter.
A safety whistlewith a built-in air filter
which allows its userto breathe smoke-free
while simultaneously emittinga very distinct whistle.
[blows distorted whistle]
- Um, do you think you'reon "Shark Tank" right now?
[laughter]- Oh, put that please
in my mou-outh.
- I don't carewhat you people think,
we are sellingthese Smoke Cutters,
and that is final.
- You really thinkthere's any good reason
we're gonna sell anythingmade by this dork?
- Because...this dorkis my dad!
- [blows distorted whistle]