- We are here with the Roast Master General Jeffrey Ross,
dressed as Prince Fielder.
You look great.
You're the Roast Master General,
what can we expect from you?
- Tonight I'm gonna really go big,
and I'm gonna hopefullyhurt his feelings
just a little bit.
- You're gonna smash him, right?
- He's gonna be pretty smashable.
- You got Ann Coulter,
- Peyton Manning,
- Ann Coulter's here?
- Ann Coulter is here.
- How do I roast somebody from hell?
- What makes, whatmakes a good roast joke?
- Moses, you look great.
Did you get that at Forever 31?
- I did.
Yeah, way in the back.
What makes a good roastjoke, Roast Master?
- A backhanded compliment.
Something that builds them up and takes them down
at the same time.
Like, Rob Lowe looks like John Stamos's sister.
- I think you actually qualify as Rob Lowe's
blackest dais member right now.
You or your hair, so it's good to have you.
- This is a very white dais.
We actually invited two black comedians,
but they haven'tgotten here yet.