- Good morning.
Nice to see you.
- Good morning, Doctor.
- Same to you, Nancy.
How's the family?- Thanks for asking.
- All right, let's seewho's up first here.
Oh, my.Well, I'd better get into it.
- Good luck, sir.
- [chuckles] Excuse me.- Ah, I'll clean it up.
- Acute renal failure.
- Is it serious, Doc?
- I thought we agreed you'd stayoff the caffeine, Bob.
- I need my coffeein the mornings.
- Well, I'm afraidyou have kidney disease,
and it's pretty far along.
- Oh, God.
What am I gonna tell Martha?
- You tell Marthathe truth.
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, Bob.
This is a serious operationwith a 50-50 survival rate,
but I'm the best in the game,
and I'm gonna give itall I've got.
- [sniffles]Thanks, Doc.
- Sorry about that.- No biggie.
[heart rate monitor beeps]
- Oh, hello there.Time for "Versus."
[heavy metal music]
[heart monitor beeps]
[orchestra tuning up]
[heavy metal music]- [shrieking]
[heart rate monitor beeping]
- Oh, Doctor, thank you.
How can we ever repay you?
- Saving lives is my reward.
- No pardons necessary, Doctor.
- Winner: hard workand the right tools.
- There goes my hero.