[jazzy lounge music]
- Hello.I'm your shrimperman, Adam.
Enjoya shrimp cocktail on the house.
One for you, and one for you.Enjoy.
- Guys. 5:00.- Are you kidding me? It's 5:00?
God damn it. The sun goes downin a, like, half-hour.
- No, guys,beach babes are at my 5:00.
- Oh, damn.
- Afternoon, ladies.
Can I interest youin a loose handful of shrimp?
- Hey, look.It's the volleyball guys.
- It is, yes.- Do you, like, work here now?
- Oh, did you replace Boomerafter he got fired by Mr. Carosi
for [bleep] his wifein the bathroom?
- I'll take three Long Islandsin one bowl with one straw.
- I like that one.
- No, we don't work--
hey, um, fun fact about shrimp--
they don't havelong, muscular necks,
but I do.
Who wants to suck?
- What are you doing?
- You should suck his neck.
- Hi, um, we have Molly.
In this bag.Under all this shrimp.
And we want you to cometo our place and do it with us.
- Whoa!- Hey!
- The [bleep] are you kooksdoing in here dressed like that?
- He thinks I'm a kook.You should slam me, right?
Ders, film it.Slam me.
Slam that glass over my head.
- Carson, chill out.- Gina, you chill out!
'Cause I am chilled out!
- He's not just chill.
He's the chillest dudeI've ever met.
[banging on window]
- Those kooksstole my man's stash
and brought violence
to our perfectly chilldrum circle.
Drummers, let's roll!
- 1325 Driftwood Lane.
- Yes,and just bring your smiles.
Oh, and chips.Well, we already have ketchup.
- No, bring chips--- Wait!
- I'm not donetalking to you guys.
Listen to me, shrimp boy.
- I'm not a shrimp boy.
I'm a shrimperman.
- [yells loudly]