- Everyone just relax.
Laverne's just taking a nap.
- Give him some air!
I am a registered Red Cross ladyof the Perpetual Watch.
- Oh, oh, I think he's justplaying charades.
[laughs]Sack of onions!
Does anyone elsehave any guesses?
- Oh, my God.
Laverne has passed.
- You think you're "no"?
- Laverne is ina better place now--
not engaged to Lillian.
- Oh, but this still countsthough, right?
- Listen up, everyone.
There's somethingI must confess.
Yes, it is true.
I've known for some time.
But let me say this:
Grandpa loved life,but more than that,
he loved love,
and I love you...
- Hortense.- [sighs]
[swelling instrumental music]
- Where's Grandpa's ring?
- Here it is.- No, that's my ring!
- Well, seeing as you neveractually married Laverne,
I am the legal heir to hispossessions and fortunes,
so technically it's my ring.
But actually,it's Hortense's ring
if she'll have it.
- Wait, is this even legal?
- I don't know.I'm ship captain.
I will marry you!
You've never even seen her.
- By Job, you're right.
I want to seemy beautiful bride.
- But should we checkwith the doctor
before you take those off?
And how necessary is it reallyto see the bride
before one's marriage?
- Oh, foo-fah!
I want to see your face,damn it.
I can see.
Oh, my heavens.
beautiful than I evercould've imagined.
I'm so happy!
I'm so happy!
[upbeat classical music]