[glass breaks]- Shit!
- Is somebody there?
- God, sorry.That's my bad.
I will--I'll pay for that.
I have one, two, three--
$6 and an iTunes gift card.
Do you wantan iTunes gift card?
- No. Who are you?
- I'm your fairy godmother.- What?
Like in the stories?
- Uh-huh, and I came hereto get you ready for the ball.
- Did you just turn my computerinto a pumpkin?
You said "pupkin."That's not a word.
- Pumpkin is a word.
- Wait, wait.How am I saying it?
Pup, pump, pup,pumpin, punkpin?
- Pumpkin.Can you turn it back, please?
- But what are you gonna rideto the ball, sweetheart?
- Okay, A, I don't thinkI can ride that
because it is a pumpkin,and, B, I'm not going to a ball.
- Ugh.Well, then where are you going?
- To school.In four hours.
- Then we got lots of time.
You want to do some shots?- No.
- I mean, we could just drinkstraight-up cough syrup.
I mean, that's whatyou kids do, right?
- Okay, okay, okay.Look, here.
My friend Dougis supposed to call me,
but he hasn't called me yet,so I don't want to go to bed.
- Can you just text him for me
from your phoneand ask him where he is?
- I don't have a phone!
And if I did, I wouldn't betexting adult men with it!
- Doug is not an adult.He's only 27.
- Can you please just changemy computer back?
- You're no fun.
What is wrongwith this thing?
- I think you should go.
- No, no, I'm gonna fix this
because I amyour fairy [bleep] godmother
and I'm gonna do it.
I turned a popkininto a pumpkin.
- Wait, shh.
- Shh, shh. Wait, wait.How old is your dad?
- Ugh. I don't know,in his 40s?
- Oh, well, that's too old.
27 is my limit.
I have a boyfriend,so I'm gonna go.
- Wait, wait, wait, but first,
we got to make that dressreal pretty for the ball.
- Oh. Whoopsie!
[phone beeps]- Hello.
- Yo, where are you?We're still raging.
- Damn! I will be right there,Doug! Got me?
I just had to help this littlegirl get ready for the ball.
- What is it, pumpkin?