Philly it teaches you to beyourself.
- Okay.- Like, be comfortable--like,
Philly don't--they don't likefake stuff.
You've got to be--you've got tocome original.
- This is my favorite question Ilike to ask.
Worst show?- Yeah, it was one--
no-chair,standing only, so--
- There's no chairs?- Yeah.
- Okay, well, let's just--foreverybody at home watching right
now, let me explain to you whychairs
are important for standupcomedy.
You know, they set the tone of aroom.
People sit down, it means that ashow is coming.
- So then they had the rappersgo on--
- Oh, you followed rappers.- They had the rappers, then--
yeah, then--then after that,then they had a twerk contest.
- Oh, you followed a twerkcontest.
This is like a horror film.
- So then the host was like,
"All right, so y'all ready for acomedian?"
And as soon as he said that,immediately started booing.
- Honestly, that might be theworst environment for comedy
I've ever heard in my life.
Judging by the environment, I'mnot going to say that these
were amazing twerkers.
It ain't--I think that could bethe worst thing in the world.
Following a bad twerker?
You follow a girl that got booedtwerking,
you don't stand achance.
The good news is that you'restill standing brother.
It's not about when you bomb.It's about surviving the bomb.
Warmdaddy's, that's where we'regoing tonight.
What's the vibe?
- Warmdaddy's--you have to bringthe funny,
because the food is good.
So if you ain't funny, theygonna eat that food.
So you got to get them out ofthe corn bread.
You got to get them out of themacaroni and cheese.
- You don't want to hear themforks.
- Yeah, they--if you starthearing, "Num, num.
Pass the salt and pepper," youain't doing something right.
- What does this moment mean foryou guys?
- Oh, this is everything.I've been waiting for this.
- I'm excited about now, but I'mreally excited
about what's gonna come afterthis.
Like, this is--this is great.- What about you?
- I just want the check thatthey gonna pay me for the show.
'Cause I got--my bills is backedup.
- There's stuff going on rightnow.
- It's going on.See, these--they young.
I'm a little older, so the checkis what's most important for me.
I got some backed-up bills,bro.
They need to postdate thattoday.
I need that now.
I'm dead serious.Y'all think I'm playing.
- Do you ever--or put it likethis, right?
- It's rough, man.
It's rough out here in thesestreets.
- But don't you want the fametoo?
- Listen, man, I want that checktoday.
[light jazzy music]