- [laughing manically]- Yeah!
Looks like the scriptis flipped.
- That's right. Good luckhunting people
without any bullets, boys!
How's this work?
- Oh! Ow!
Yeah, it's okay.Keep--oww!
- Oh, that really--
- Mm, I think that's it.[gunshot]
- Ow!- Nope, that's not it.
All right, yep, I'm out.- I'm all out. I'm all out.
- I'm out.- Back to back. Back to back.
- What the hellis the matter with you?
- Oh, come on, man.We're on to you.
We know all aboutyour sick plan.
Hunting humans just becausethey're not as smart as you.
- The heck are you talkingabout, hunting people?
- Oh, come on. The gig is up.
I heard you no the phone saying"the little one is the target."
I saw the plaquewith Adam's name on it
where his severed headwas supposed to go!
- We're hunting wolvesto protect you!
There were three sightedaround here,
and one of them might be rabid.
- The plaque is for his picture.
We make one for everyguest of honor.
- Okay, okay, so even ifthis way more plausible
explanation is true,what's with this guy here?
- He has a brain injuryfrom concussions.
He was the firstguest of honor here.
- Ever since I was in the XFL,
I've been in constant pain--
- I'm sorry, did you just sayyou were in the XFL?
Oh, my God, dude!- The XFL is legendary, man!
Did you know He Hate Me?
Did he like you?Would he like me?
- He Hate Me loved me,but the point is,
my life has beena constant torment--
- What team you were on?Were you on the Outlaws?
Or were you--ooh, Maniax.
You were on the Maniax.I recognize you.
- You are a maniac.
- Oh, you're the Wolves, okay.Hey, mad respect.
Not necessarily the Maniax.They were cool.
Where is that, Duluth?- No, I think from Washington.
- No, no, actual wolves.
Look behind you, you morons!
- Oh, wolves!- Oh, oh, oh!
- I don't want to die, man.
I never got to be Deadpoolfor Halloween.
- Was never in a threesome.
At least one that I was allowedto participate in.
- Yahh! Ders, you can still haveyour threesome, my man.
And Blake, you'll get to dothe thing that you wanna do,
even though I was too far awayto hear exactly what that was.
Here, kitty!Here, kitty, kitty, kitty!
- Adam, where'd you getthe flare, man?
- I got it from the cabin.
I took a showerand I also ate some peaches.
But while I was eatingthose peaches,
I thought there's no way
that I can let my friendsbe killed
by these freaking murderous,villainous businessmen!
Because not saving your friends,
that really is stupid.
- Right, so, uh...
not actually killerbusiness dudes.
We didn't know. He didn't know.
- Come on, man, throw, like,the flare at the wolves.
Make 'em go away.
- Adam, Adam,what are you doing?
Do not be stupid, okay?
Just listen to theintelligent people, for once!
- There are different kindsof intelligence, Anders.
There's environmentalfilm watching intelligence.
There's artificial intelligence,
and there's the kindof intelligence that I have.
The knowing that whenyou swallow a bunch of gasoline,
it'll turn your puke...
Ah, it's worse coming back up.
it's okay, little kitty.
- It worked! The wolves,they're running away!