Here we arein Sacramento, California,
at the state capital.Not only a beautiful building,
but a place that welcomes mewith open arms.
This is whereI was given my day.
February 22 is Kevin Hart day.
This is whereit all happened at.
- Your day?- My day. Breathe it in.
- Who told you to stop by?- Everybody did,
'cause I cameand I wooed people.
and wipe your feet offbefore you go inside.
- We outside still, why--- Wipe your foot off!
- I was gonna wipe mine off.- Act like you with Kevin Hart.
Look, I don't just saythat I'm a big deal
around these parts, guys.I'll show you.
Read it.That's a senator, okay?
Senator Hall, my friend.
- Kev, you know,you ain't got to do this.
- No, I do.I'm gonna introduce you.
I'm gonna introduce you,just relax.
[knocks on door]Senator!
Hizzo![knocks on door]
- Ah!- What's up, bro?
- Ah!- How can I help you, man?
- Boy, look at--how you help me?Give me a hug.
- Man.- What'd you eat, barbeque?
You smell like--- What's going on?
What's going on, man?- I wanted to introduce you
to my friends, man.- Yeah.
- That's Harry right there.I call him Bucket Low.
That's Joey right there.Good friend of mine, man.
We do a lot of work together.
I want to showthese guys the ropes.
I want to show them your office.Give me--give me--yeah--
Give me one second.- Well, hold on.
Before you go, let me--- Give me one second.
One second.- Hey--
- Hey, security!- Okay.
Hey.You all right in there?
You need your back up?I'm here.
- No, he called security.
- That's why I'm making surehe okay.
- No, no, no, no, no--- Senator, you all right?
- I think he called them on you.- On you.
- Well, he didn't call on me--Hey, Hizzo!
I don't see whyhe would have called--
- Whoa, we got to go.- Hizzo, I'ma call your phone.
Come on. Let's just--let's just go.