- Oh, Laverne, I wishI knew you longer.
Maybe you hadmore worldly possessions
than this lap blanket.
I guess I'll never know.
What else can I burn?
- Oh, Lillian, there you are.
- Beatrice, would youlike some...
[in distorted voice]Taffy?
- That's the devil's chew!
- Don't take this the wrong way,but you're going to hell.
- Because of taffy?
- No, but the good newsis I'm here to save you.
- Laverne is dead.Hortense is married.
- No, Lillian, listen to me.
All you have to do is sayyou're sorry for everything
you've ever doneand you can attend
the heaven party with me.
- The only thing I'm sorry about
is that this cocaine winebottle's empty.
Now I'm gonna go do some drugs
and drink all the liquorin the house.
- And then you'll sayyou're sorry?
- But I'm trying to stop youfrom going to hell!
This is really bad.