- Today's the day.
Joplin's team dropped offan advance pressing of our song,
and I just knowthat "Baked Alaska"
is going to shoot us to stardomand into America's hearts.
I would like to takethis opportunity
to say goodbye to all of you.
Some of you I've never liked,
although I've kept it to myselfin the interest propriety.
- You constantly tell meyou hate me.
- Some of youI wish I'd known better.
But mostly I've accepted youas a necessary part of my life,
but I'll thank youto not ask me for any favors.
I cannot wait for the pink fogof fame to wash over me,
and then I'll truly never die.
- I can't wait to never die.
[Scott Joplin's "The Entertainer" playing]
- Here it is.
[ragtime piano music]
- I thought we were supposedto be singing.
My voice sounds weird.
- Idiot!That's not us.
That's Mayor Cutie!
- [laughing]- Are you sure?
This dog sounds like ithas a Jamaican accent.
- Someone thought it would bea good idea to go solo
and leave the rest of usin the dust.
- [growling]- You selfish bitch.
You never loved me.
All you loved is yourself!