- [Voiceover] Philadelphia has everything.
The world's largest Planet Hollywood,
a garden made of trash,
and a museum for perverts.
But Philly's really known for its food,
so I started at ReadingTerminal Market.
The perfect place to pick up pig ears,
90 gallons of donut filling,
Wait, what the fuck is scrapple?
- Scrapple is like,
I say it's all the good stuff.
It's pork livers, pork hearts.
- Are there balls?
- Oh no, none of those.
- No, none of that either.
- Brains, some.
- This is known as a Philly soft pretzel.
It's got a hard outsidebut a soft inside,
and so if you want to--
- Kind of like me.
What is Philadelphia known for?
- Is there anythingPhiladelphia's known for
that won't give me diabetes?
- Sure.- No.
- You gotta have alittle bit of scrapple.
That will change your life.
- Really, because Ifeel like if I ate that,
it'll put me into a coma.
And then I would shit the mattress.
Yeah, do you anything that's low-carb?
- Uh, see what I could do for you.
- Is there oregano in this?
- Yes, there is.
- It's it's really nice.
- Here you go.
This is scrapple for you.
- Thanks, this is unbelievable.
No, I mean, I cannot believe I'm gonna try this.
- Some say you gotta eat ketchup,
some say you gotta eat it with maple syrup, whatever you--
- Which one gives meless explosive diarrhea?
- Maple syrup.
- Holy fucking shit, that's good.
Who knew pork balls were gonna be that fucking good?
It's been real Philadelphia,
but now it's time for my own convention
in the toilet.