[relaxed surf music]
- Hut.Hit it, hit it.
Give me the ball now.Hike it, yes.
- All right,come on.
- I'm open.
- Oh, shit.Oh.
- Don't you think thatwas a little out of line?
- Cool it, roach.Don't you know who this is?
It's Adam DeVinefrom "Workaholics."
You know, Boy "Broad City."
- That's right.
- I don't care.
- Game's over, kids.
Can't take up this muchbeach real estate.
- Okay, how comewe're here out here
trying to play real sports
and you let surfers walk--do whatever they want?
- Half my businessis surfers, okay?
And these dudes just flewin because there is
a massive tropicalstorm headed this way.
- God, surfers are so sexy.
- Tell us moreabout this tropical storm.
- It's calledthe 100 year wave.
- Why do they call it that?
- 'Cause it comesevery 100 years.
- Oh, yeah,that makes sense. Yeah.
- Oh, yeah, I heard thaton Surfline.
- [surfer accent] Yeah,and actually I heard that too,
on my landline.
Someone called meand told me about
what was happeningon Surfline,
so I alsoknow what's up.
- Adam, do you even surf?
- Obviously I surf.
You can tell by the voice.
Do I even surf?
- Hey, I need youto get back to work. Please?
- Bye, surfer boy.
- Looks like Daddy'sgot to learn how to surf.
I'm calling myself "Daddy" nowand I don't want that
to be weird for you guys.
[surf rock music]
- Those waves lookpretty big, Adam.
I think we should probablytake surfing lessons first.
we learn from our mistakes.
[theme music plays]