- Thank you for spendingGalentine's Day with me.
I don't know why but it's so hard for me
to make female friends.
- Why do you suddenly need female friends?
I thought you werespending Valentine's Day
with Nick tonight?
- No, I told Nick Valentine's Day is just a holiday
invented by greeting card companies
in order to make money and I refuse to participate in that.
Galentine's Day is all about celebrating female friendship,
which is awesome.
Nick was totally chilled about it.
- You got ghosted.
- Yeah, I haven't seen him in six weeks.
(heavy pop music)
- Just go talk to them.
- It's not that easy to just make friends.
You have to have something in common.
You need to really connect.
- Maybe you shouldn't try so hard.
- What is that supposed to mean?
- I mean, once you meeta potential bestie,
you can be a little intense.
- Oh my God, same ringtone!
- Yeah, I love this song.
- Me too.
I bet my Mom's calling you right now, huh?
Is that what's happening?
- Uh-oh, Christine, don't, just stay, please.
- Target acquired!
I am also a size six.
- Are you okay?
- Want to trade?
- Christine, you'redoing that thing again.
- Not now, gay friend.
Karaoke. (loud beats)
- Frank, Frank, please help?
- What's happening? - Please help?
- Frank, Frank!
What did you do?
- No boys allowed. (silly laugh)
Let's go back to my place.
I have Pinot Noir.
- We have to get out of here. (chilled jazz music)
- I know, I'm so scared but I kind of feel bad for her.
- Cookies almost ready.(intense beats)
I love Galentine's Day.(robotic noises)
- I don't want to be rude. (chilled music)
Maybe we could just have one cookie?
- She baked them with a blowtorch!
- Maybe we could stay for an hour,
we could have a glass of wine
and then we can leave.
- That sounds reasonable.
- Stop trying to be polite!
None of us is leaving here alone.
We have to get out of here before she kills us.
Someone distract her.
- I'm not good with confrontation.
- I'm a pushover.
- Great, then you go do it.
- No, but I-- - I said you do it!
- Um, Christine?
- What up, girlfriend?
Need a refill?(robotic noises)
- Thank you.
(loud thud)(robotic noises)
- What's wrong?
- I just remembered my boyfriend turned into dust.
- Oh, jerk!
- You deserve better.