- [Woman] It's an experiment in,
in human consciousness.
- [Man] It's like pushing the reset button of your soul.
- [Girl] If that makes sense.
- [Woman] It's glitter bombs that will live inside
every one of your orifices for weeks.
- [Announcer] Wait, what?
From the creators of Bannaroo and Outside Lands
and the network that made it cool to say
- [Announcer] Comes acomedy and music mashup
of festival proportions.
Comedy Central presents
Colossal Cluster Fest
featuring Jerry Seinfeld,
and a special appearanceby your actual soulmate.
- [Announcer] Musical performances by Ice Cube,
Tegan and Sara,
Preservation Hall Jazz Band,
and more with those (beep) glitter bombs.
Plus Bob Odenkirk, Tig Notaro, Fred Armisen,
Lil Dicky, Moshe Kasher, 2 Dope Queens, Chris Gethard,
Ginger Minj, Bob the Drag Queen, Michelle Buteau,
James Adomian, Jay Larson, Joe Derosa, Nate Bargatze,
guy in a horse mask.
Oh, and did we mention,Jerry Seinfeld!
- I don't know what any of this is.
- [Announcer] But wait, there's more!
will be there and so will Broad City,
Reggie Watts and Maya Rudolph's Prince
cover band, Princess.
Plus Roy Wood Jr., Rachel Bloom, Anna Faris,
How Did This Get Made Podcast,
and Superjam featuring Les Claypool's Bastard Jazz.
Explore the worlds of your favorite comedies
like South Park.
- Honey (beep)
- [Announcer] Seinfeld
- Good luck with all that.
- [Announcer] And It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
- [Bar Crowd] Straight up, straight up in Philadelphia.
- [Announcer] Comedy Central presents
Colossal Cluster Fest.
June second, third andfourth in San Fransisco.
- Ohhh, ohhhh
- I will be there.
- What up?
- Can we go now, can we just be there,
can we just be there now?
How do we get there?
- See you at Cluster Fest!