[slow Hawaiian music]
- Yeah, Adam texted melike 30 times,
telling me to come down here,it was super important.
- Yeah, me too. I--I don't thinkthis is the right place.
- No. This lookslike a very sad Burning Man.
- Jesus.- Next!
What's up, gang?
Hey, you want to help mepick a sidekick?
- You're hiring a sidekick?
- Yeah.It's awesome.
Really, I just need someoneto laugh at all my jokes
and let me win at things,'cause I'm a...
sad, pathetic piece of shit.
If you could laugh for us,please.
- [laughs loudly]
- Oh, wow,that was on cue.
That was pretty good.
Okay, and do you got, like,a catch phrase or something?
- You said, "Beer."- I like this guy.
- My name's Aiden, I'm 14,and I play the ukulele.
Congratulations, you'remy new sidekick.
- I'm just bringing youthe drinks you ordered.
- You're my sidekick.
- Hey, guys, I'm Cliff.- Mm-hmm.
- I'm a kleptomaniac.
- I can't comment;I'm sexually attracted to him.
- Yeah, and also I am.
Okay, could you laugh for us?
Wha--I didn't even--
I didn't even do anything.
- That felt good.
- It's likerespect your elders,
but fuck some of them,right?
- Are you gonna tip methis time or...
- I will tip you with smooches.
[theme music plays]