- Nom, nom, nom.
- Would you two pigs stopchewing each other's face off?
We're eating.- Don't talk
to new mom that way.
Look at her situation.
Look at how muchshe's been through.
- Yes, look at how muchI've been through.
I have to share a homewith you two.
Speaking of our home,I'm so excited
to welcome the President.
- Is he bringing that strappingyoung buck, Franklin?
- Don't get too excited.
He's engaged to his cousin,Eleanor,
whom I just can't waitto meet.
Finally another womanbrave enough to let her words
be her makeup.- Stuff it like a cookie.
Teddy has a vacantvice presidency
and I want Frederickto fill it.
- [coughing]- [gasps]
- I don't see how this idiotgets the job.
Everyone knows Taft isRoosevelt's top choice for VP.
- Nothing's been finalized,Hore.
- Celery will be so excitedto hear
she's going to be Mrs. Vice P.
- Do not speak about your wifeat the manor table!
Can I have some morechampagne, please?