- We are in New York City, the birthplace of roasting.
They sit around and bust each other's balls anyway.
So the fact that we're gonna have an actual night
dedicated to that is really big for Roast Battle.
- I think it's good to always respect your opponent.
- That voice, it's like a police siren.
It's loud, it's irritating,
and it's mostly used to chase black man.
So many black comics have been inside you,
your underwear shouldsay Kevin Hart Presents.
- There's probably like a mutual respect for each other
cause we're both very honest.
Two years ago, she was axed from Last Comic Standing
and last year she was asked to leave an Old Country Buffet.
That's a great joke.
- His entire act is gonna be how fat, how black I am.
He's never gonna mention once
that my clit is bigger than his dick.
- It was like beautiful, you know.
It was wordplay, it wasracism, it's everything I like.
- You're battling Mike Lawrence.
He's kinda like a teacher to you, right?
- No, did he said that?
He's just a retarded guy I hang out with.
A lot of people think he's like
one of the best in the city, if not the best.
So yeah, I'm excited to battle him.
At least I know my dad's watching this from heaven.
Your dad won't even watch you on Seth Meyers.
(air horn blows)
- I've had to think about Scott Chaplain
in the last two weeks.
I've fucked my wife and said,
"Did you like that, Scott Chaplain?"
Scott's sister is a stripper.
She's really ashamed of it so in order to stay anonymous,
she uses the stage name, Scott Chaplain.
- Wow, oh my God.
- We've probably got the best comics
that we're gonnahave on the show
and it's in the biggestcity in the world.
So, we're really excited about it.
- It's family entertainment at its fucking worst.