[relaxed surf music]
- Aloha, aloha, aloha,my friends!
Hey, what's up?
- What's going on?- Here you go.
I got you some boogie boards
as sort of a thank-you
for coming all this wayto do "House Party."
I really appreciate it.Mahalo.
- Thanks.Uh, I don't really boogie.
Uh, but thanksfor buying us these gifts.
- Oh, no, I--I didn't buy them.
They call mea cheap bastard.
I'm regifting thembecause a magical tree elf
gave them to me, so...
- A magical tree elf?- Mm-hmm.
- I think there's a mix-up.
You only rented us one room,and it's three of us.
- I don't havethe mental capacity
to deal with your problems
and also kick itwith this
very beautiful,magical tree elf
that I'm kicking itwith right now.
- Really?Like, for real?
'Cause I would like--
I would love to see her,if I could.
Like, you could take meto the tree.
- And, Leonard,I wish you could,
but I'm not sure if you can.
- Because you need
to possess a childlike mind,
which luckily I do possess,
mostly because I readat a middle school level.
Have you ever read"James and the Giant Peach"?
- The only peach I likeis cobbler.
- Don't worryabout giant peaches.
Just worry about your set,
and enjoy your stayat Turtle Bay!
Like "Jurassic Park,"but I said "Turtle Bay"!
[theme music plays]