- Ohh, there go my guys.
- What the hellare you doing?
- What do you mean,what am I doing?
I'm coming to step.That's what I'm doing.
What are you doing?- No, no, you got
the wrong step here,brother, I promise you.
- Joey, hey got a bunchof Greek letters on him.
- It's your frat.- That's our frat.
It's Ah Woo.
Brothers of Ah Wooonly know what we know
and go where we please.
Big brother, oh, Kev.Oh, Kev, big brother.
- When were y'all founded?- Day before yesterday.
- Day before yesterday?- Day before yesterday.
Ah Woo was ownedby this Chinese dude.
He had a little Chinese storeon 13th and 5th.
So we licensedthe name Woo from him.
- A Chinese guy.- Ha! Ha!
- He got a cane.- He got a cane.
- Ha ha ha, now lick it off!Hey!
- That's not the right cane.
This is for an old person.
- I don't know who it's for,but I need the stability.
- Kev, look--just over there.
- For what?- Look to your right.
- Unless they stepping,I don't want none.
- They stepping.
- What are they doing?- Stepping.
- This is like a banquet.
- They stepping.It's classic.
- No, that's a bunchof aunts and uncles
That's what that is.Happy birthday!
- Decades. They've beendoing this for decades.
- Well, for decades it look likethey done got it wrong.
- I'm willing to bet the idiotwith the orange boots
got it wrong,and it's only one person.
- So you callingmy chapter wrong?
This must bethe wrong address.
I'm gonna go outside and seeif it's next door.
- You better put a coat on.It's cold out here.
- Brother, you don't get coldwhen you step.
Hey, tell whoever auntin here's birthday,
I said happy birthday.