(rock, hip hop music)
- We're in Chicago, thisis a big fighter town.
- Cohen, you're a great sport for
fucking letting us--
- Oh fuck off.
- These guys have chipson their shoulders.
- And Dillinger got shot right over there
and Roast Battle's getting shot right over here.
- Already looks like Jake Cutler
yelling at one of his linemen.
- It's gonna be a bloodbath.
This is gonna be Rocky one.
- The only the reason why I feel bad beating you
cause I'm a Southern white male and it frankly is cliche.
- This is like Patrice versus O'Neill.
- You've got the Sklar Brothers, we love those guys.
We call them everybody'sfavorite nobodys.
Because they're knownin the comedy community
but nowhere else.
- A man, when you were born, was it
vaginal, cesarean, or you just eat your way out?
- I would drink with you just so you talk about me
then I'll slap the shit outta you, dude.
- Lil Rel on TheCarmichael Show on NBC,
he's a funny dude from Chicago
and it's good to have that kind of flavor here,
a local guy.
- I'm just happy to be roasting
somebody with the same size titties as I got.
- I know I'mma take a lot of shit personal
so I wrote a lot of personal shit.
- I know it's toughbeing a woman in comedy.
You have to go through a lot of stuff.
Luckily, you never had to worry about being raped
by Bill Cosby cause theycan't deep fry a rufi.
- Deep fried rufi?
- Depp fried rufi joke, I thought that was hysterical.
- The deep fried rufi joke?
I was like oh you fat fuck, why didn't I think of that?
- John likes to comparehimself to George Carlin
because of hisstorytelling abilities.
I like to compare him to Carlinbecause of his alcoholism
and because I wish he were fucking dead.
- I really want Colin to win just so
Moses can try to raise that hand in the air.
- You gotta really be able to take a joke
to live in this town.
Pretty psyched for RoastBattle Chicago tonight.