- Prop 8, Section 8.
Are we ready?
- Guy, you look like a Jeff Ross bean bag chair.
- Jamar, you're so hot,but you're so ghetto
I never know if I should fuck you
or try to teach you Shakespere through hip-hop.
- Guy, you have a lot of anger issues.
You'd be mad too if they ripped
your ivory tusk right off your face.
This nigga's so gay, heonly came out the closet
so his daddy would spank him.
- Jamar, at least my father waited
for me to come out ofthe closet to reject me.
Jamar grew up poor, buthis mom did the best
with what she had, unfortunately
what she had was crack-cocaine.
He is very, very, lucky that you cannot
pay for an abortion with an EBT card.
- Guy Branum, Jamar Neighbors.
- You know, I'm all up for presentation
and this, you did great, Guy,
but I gotta give it to Jamar.
- The comebacks was amazing, I gotta go with Guy.
- You both seem very confident,
it's tough, but I gotta go with Jamar,
I mean, that fucking bean bag chair joke.
- It all comes down to you, Jeffrey.
Who do you like?
- As always, Guy, your jokes are so, so, well-written,
however, I think we all know tonight was Jamar's night.
You killed it, buddy.
- My mama watching this.