evenings for cranial adjustmentsand colonics.
- Yes, and I'll use it inthe mornings to clean my stamps.
Oh, now who getsthe Sherbet and Beef room?
- [scoffs]I don't care.
- [chuckles]I don't care as well.
- I mean, it's not likewe're talking about
the Sorbet and Pork room here.
- Now that's a good point.
- After you.- All right.
Well, that is everything.How amicable.
- I guess it's truewhat they say.
Annulments are fun.
- Ending a marriage is easy.
- Well, goodnight.- Good night.
- [chuckles]The Butternut room?
Oh, why on earth would you thinkyou get the Butternut Room?
- It's my room.Butt or nut.
Who do you think lovesthose two things more?
- You can't possiblytake this room!
I mean, this is whereI had my first fingering
before you even arrivedin Rhode Island.
- How dare you! You know thatgourds are my passion!
I mean, who do you thinkpainted this?
- The room is mine.
- Do you want a protractedpalimony suit, woman?
Because I will make your lifea living hell and I will win!
I spent the best yearsof my life aging,
waiting aroundfor you to love me.
- You wanted me to love you?- Well, no, but...
I will not leave this room untilyou acquiesce or drop dead.
- Stop quotingour wedding night.
- Well, it looks likethere's nothing left to do
but sit hereand do absolutely nothing.
- Oh, Victor, you don't wantto play that game with me.
I've been doing absolutelynothing for 35 years.