A face from the past shows up to rock Kent and Gene's lives, and Billie goes on a date with a dangerous dental hygienist
[classical music on radio]
- Too much on the arms.
- What the [bleep]are you doing?
- I'm getting a suntan.
Got my bikini on.
I got the afternoon off.
- I thought you had, like,a date with a mom or something.
- I have a datethat my mom set up.
There's a big difference.
Did I miss any?
- Yeah, in your anus hole.[laughs]
- [laughs]Okay, Gene.
You can't get cancer up therefrom sitting in the sun.
Sunburn in rectum.
Possible? [phone beeps]
"Requiem for a Dream."- Rectum. Rectum.
"Requiem for a Dream." - Not requiem. Rectum.
Oh, I'm shouting.
[Spanish telenovela on TV]
- Oh, nice,you made me some popcorn.
- Your dad'sbeen looking for you.
- What'd you tell him?- I found Gene!
- What are you doing?- I told him I'd do that.
- Gene, come on!
Tanzy's openingher Mother's Day gifts!
- Why does he dothis every year?
- Maybe he feels badthat you don't have a mom.
Also, Tanzy loves gifts.
- Well, this just in: I don'tgive a [bleep]. You know?
- Can you move?- Oh, sorry.
Oh, the productionvalue's so bad.
Do you actually like this?
I--I'm sorry, I just can't getover the production value.
- This one--this is from Gene.
You can tell because it'sgot Grumpy Bat on it.
- Not from me.I don't give a [bleep].
- Ooh, leen-ger-ee!
- Got it.
- Okay, wait. Say "You'rewelcome" to your mom, Gene.
- I will,if I ever see her.
Good one, Gene.
- I might have to returnit 'cause it's for a fat person.
- That's fine.
- What?- Hi, Gene.
I'm your mom.
- "I have these shoes.
[phone chimes][knock at door]
- Hey, Tanz-manian devil,how's it going? Cool response.
Look,I just wanted to warn you--
How do I put this eloquently?
Your man is downstairs
about to go downstairson another man.
- What? Dan's back?
- I know, girlfriend.
I feel you, but sometimespeople get back together.
It's like everyonealways said to me, you know,
"When you turn 25, Gene,
you're gonnastart wanting a family."
And guess what?I do.
I want my OG mom and my OG dadto live that OG lifestyle.
OG stands for "Only Gene."- I will not let this happen.
- Oh, no.
I-I didn't want youto get upset and go downstairs
and add a little spiceto the scene downstairs, no.
- I'm sorry, Gene,
but I'm getting my man back.
- Good!I mean, or boo.
Or do whatever.
- The hell is he doing?
- I think he's gonna jumpover the fire.
- I'm in love,and her name's Millie.
- Billie!- You bet.
- That's me. I'm Billie.This is for me.
[heavy metal music]
- Don't be upset.- Come on.
- You remember that--
you remember that trip to Italy?It was so amazing.
- Amazing times.- It was so amazing.
- Do you remember the thing youkept doing in Naples?
- I don't remember anythingabout Naples.
- Come on.
You kept callingNaples "nipples" the whole time.
You know, it reallywasn't all that funny at first,
but you just kept doing it!
- More, please.- Oh, [bleep], that's good.
- Where the hell is Tanzy?
- It lookslike you don't need her.
- You're right, Joy.
I need to take mattersinto my own hands.
I didn't want to haveto do this,
but it's notlike I wasn't prepared.
Wish me luck.
- You are all right,Mr. and Mrs. Good.
- You're all right.- You are good.
- Hey, Mom and Dad,how 'bout a tune.
♪ Let's get--
- You want this?Is this what you want?
You want me to be a man?
You want my husband, don't you?- No.
- Well back off!'Cause he's mine, bitch!
- Ow!- Tanzy!
You apologize this instant!- No, it's okay.
We're all grown-ups here.
We can handle this like adults.- All right.
[somber organ music]
- Stop! Stop it! Stop it!- Get off of her!
- That's it.- No biting! No biting!
- You're crazy!- And what? And what? And what?
- Take her inside!Take her--take her inside.
- Don't talk like that.- I'm gonna kill you.
- Oh, my God.