When a hunky football player comes to stay at the mansion, Billie and Gene vie for his affections.
- Good night.
Bonne nuit, Trick. Bonne nuit--
What are you doing?- What are you doing?
- Where are you going?
- Just gonna go saygood night to Trick,
see if he needs anythingbefore bed.
Where are you going?
- I was also gonna go...
see if he neededto be put to bed.
- Ass before class.
- Hey.- Books, nice.
I've read about those.
-Just wanted to comesay good night.
Thinking about turning in.
Unless I stay up to,I don't know, have sex.
- Okay, night, night.
Good luck in there.
There's jizzall over the walls.
[slurring]Good night, Trick.
- Excuse me?
[pop music playing]
- You touching yourself to porno?
- No, Gene,I'm not watching porno.
- Yeah, me neither.Who watches porno?
What is that, the "Labyrinth" in the background?
You watching the "Labyrinth?"
- No, it's not the "Labyrinth."
It's--I don't need to watch
the "Labyrinth" to fall asleep.
It's a different movie.
Go to sleep.
- Nicholas Cage?
Oh, Dickolas Cage.
That makes more sense.
[eerie demonic laughter]
- ♪ Today I found her
♪ We're so meant to be
♪ The only question,would she marry me? ♪
♪ 'Cause if she does
♪ All the peopleof Earth will talk ♪
♪ They'll say
♪ It's Trick and Billie
♪ Look at those two
♪ I know we're silly
♪ Can I get a pic of you?
♪ The people of Earth
♪ Will talk
- Oh, so sorry, Jay!
Jay, oh, Baruchel!- Whoo, Canada!
- Damn it,this is not yare.
- Is that like a tiny shipfor ants or what?
[doorbell rings]- I got it!
- I'll go poseby the fire's place.
- You look so good,Mr. Russell.
- Yeah.- [coughing]
- All right,that's enough.
Go take your germsaway somewhere else.
Trick, you're soaked.
Ladies, I'd like tointroduce you to
[sexy hip-hop music]
♪ I'm so fresh, kid
♪ I'm so fresh, fresh
♪ 'Cause I'm fresh, kid
♪ I'm so fresh, fresh
♪ Yeah, I'm fresh, kid
♪ I'm so fresh, fresh 'cause I'm fresh, kid ♪
- Ho...- Ly...
- Trick, my man.
[chuckles]How was the flight?
- It was good.
I gave up my first-class seatto a veteran,
met some pretty solidpeople back in coach,
and, yeah, you know what theysay about plane friends.
"Plane friendsstay friends."
- I feel the same way.- Yeah?
- I absolutelyfeel the same way.
- That's awesome.
- Trick, this ismy wife, Tanzy.
- And, uh, over hereis my daughter, Gene.
- And this is her Billie.
- Oh, not in a lesbian way.Although,
I'm not afraid to do that.How's it going?
- Sorry aboutmy wet hand skin.
- No, I like it wet.
Ship in a bottle.
That's exactly how I feelsometimes, you know?
It's just like,all sealed up
behind glassand on display.
It's like the whole world'sgot stones,
and they're just throwing them.
You know what I'm saying?
- Land ho!
She's got diarrhea.
- Trick, let me, uh,
let me show youto your room, huh?
- Yeah, I don't.
- Yes, sir.- It's right up here.
- [laughs]You stepped in ship.