Ladies. Ladies. Are youwondering what
the Trump Administration meansfor your reproductive rights?
And fellas, are you wonderingwhat to get your lady
this holiday season?
Well than this field piece isfor both of you.
- [Voiceover] This is our President Elect.
- Do you believe inpunishment for abortion?
Yes or no.
- There has to be some form of punishment.
- [Interviewer] For the woman?
- [Voiceover] This is his right hand man.
- Our legislation would deny any and all
Federal funding to Planned Parenthood.
- [Voiceover] And together, they've caused this.
- [Newscaster] Women are Taking Proactive measures
to protect their reproductive rights.
- You know, we are building a wall
around our vaginas.
- [Voiceover] Sure, a Trump/Pence administration
has threatened to repeal Obamacare,
but how concerned should women be?
- There are 55 million women now,
who have access to no-cost, preventive services
because of the Affordable Care Act.
- [Voiceover] Okay,that's a [Bleep] Women.
When that many women are angry,
they take action.
- In the few days after the election,
we saw over a 900% increase
in online appointment schedulingfor intrauterine devices.
- Okay, so 900%?
Is that like an exaggeration?
Like when I tell my mom that I only drink
three drinks a day, but the opposite?
- We really did see a 900% increase
in birth control appointments,
and especially for IUD's.
- [Voiceover] For thoseof you who don't know,
an IUD is a U-shaped -
- [Voiceover] T-shaped device,
inserted into your cervix.
- [Voiceover] Uterus to prevent pregnancy.
Statistics aside, how many real women
were actually resorting to ...
- I'm going to probablytry and stock up
on some Plan B.
- I'm getting an IUD.
- I'm seriously considering an IUD.
- [Voiceover] These ladies weren't [Bleep] Around.
- Why the IUD, though?
- The IUD can last from anywhere between 3 - 12 years.
If you do the maththat's two Trump terms.
- Oh Jesus. Two Trump Terms?
Elaina, you're a real [Bleep] Downer,
you know that?
- [Voiceover] There has to be a way that
their administration and our uteri
can come together.
- Okay, how about this?
T-shaped, branded Trump,24 karat gold, IUD.
That way he's always grabbing pussies.
All across America.
You're not saying anything,
but I feel like you know it's a good idea.
That's fine. I'm just going to hang on to this.
- Feel free.
- [Voiceover] I'lltake it to Kickstarter.
Until then ...
Are you struggling to find the perfect holiday gift
for that special woman in your life?
This year, why not give her the gift
that keeps on giving.
It's a way of saying, "I love you ...
But not enough to pull out."
- I U Do!
- [Voiceover] Don't worry if IUD's aren't for you
there are other options.
There's always Plan-B.
- [Voiceover] You shouldn't have.
- Actually, I should.
- [Voiceover] Hurry while supplies last.
Offer could end January 20th.
If you're looking for a less invasive contraceptive,
well we've thought of that too.
- What is it?
- I got you a wall.
For your vagina.
- Oh, my God! Yes!
- Try it on! Try it on!
- Oh, honey.
You think of everything.
Oh, sorry. Sorry.
- [Voiceover] BeforeTrump repeals Obamacare,
reverses Roe V. Wade,
get your gal the gift that lets her have control
of at least one thingin the next four years.
She'll still have to worry about losing access
to reproductive health evaluations and cancer screenings
but atleast she won't get pregnant.
- Hi Barb.