- Go ahead.Welcome to America.
- Say, Edmund,do you have a minute?
- Well, sure, Harold,what can I do for you?
- Is everything okay?
- Yes, everything's fine.Why?
- Some of these name changesyou've been performing
on these people's passportshave us a little worried.
- What do you mean?
- Well, for instance,
that familythat just came through.
- Who?The Sluttersons?
They had somegoofy Italian name,
so I changed itto something easy.
- Uh-huh, and what aboutthe people before them?
- They had some crazy namebefore.
- It was Sanders.
- So it's beenlike this all day.
You've checked in the Trampleys,
the Hussytons,the Strumplesteins,
the Whoresmiths,the Whorevilles,
and the Whorejohnsonwhores.
How's Susan doing, Edmund?
- She's fine.Why do you bring it up?
- Just wondering,because I noticed
you changed "Peterson"to "Cheaterson,"
"Anderson" to "Adulterson,"
and you changedthat family's name from Smith
- Well, that can't be.
Oh, I've gota lot on my mind, Harold.
I'll try notto let it happen again.
- Thanks.Keep your head up.
- Passport.How do you pronounce this name?
- It's "Love-is-bullshit."
- Welcome to America!